A program that I wrote because I was too lazy to do my art homework ;)
Generates abstract modern art in the style of Piet Mondrian, following these general rules:
- Every piece consists of only two elements: lines and coloured panes.
- The colours used are red, yellow, blue, grey, black, or white.
- The lines are black, straight, and fairly thin.
- The lines go vertical or horizontal.
- A single vertical line and a single horizontal line run right across the canvas, edge to edge, intersecting somewhere.
- The other lines either cross one another, or meet at T-junctions; there are no naked L-corners.
- Each pane is completely and uniformly filled with a single colour or white (the same colour may fill adjacent panes).
- Colours can only occur bounded by the black lines or by the picture's edge.