A personalised, collaborative, To-Do List application. Add as many people as you want and keep track of Group goals and progress.
- Create a group from existing users, and keep track of group goals and progress.
- Maintain your own To-Do lists.
- Edit any existing task.
- Remove tasks from lists when they're completed.
How to use
Go to Taskify and choose your preffered method of sign in. If you haven't signed up already, then clicking on a sign in method will sign you up for a new account. The Tasks tab is for your personal tasks, and the Groups tab is for your task groups.
Building from the repo
- Clone the repository, then navigate to it on your terminal and run
- Once all the dependencies have finished downloading, create a new Firebase project, click on 'Add Firebase to your web app'.
- Then copy the api key and other details you find there and replace the dummy text in
- In firebase, under authentication, enable Google and Facebook as sign in providers.
ng serveto test it, run
ng build --aot --prod --output-hashing noneto create a production build, and then
firebase deployto deploy it to firebase.