TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Solution Overview
- Preconfiguration script that verifies user, subscription, and local module configurations
- The Payment Processing Solution (PCI) deployment PowerShell script
- Customer Samples, and monitoring explored
- Frequently Asked Questions and troubleshooting
This solution is intended as a reference architecture pilot and should not be used as-is for production purposes.
- Achieving PCI Compliance requires Customers to consult with their QSA.
- This reference architecture provides a template to help customers use Microsoft Azure in a PCI DSS-compliant manner.
- Customer is responsible for conducting appropriate security and compliance reviews of any solution built with this reference architecture, as requirements may vary based on the specifics of customer’s implementation and geography.
- PCI DSS requires that an accredited Qualified Security Assessor certify Customer’s solution.
- All customer names, transactions records and any related data on this page are created for the purpose of the POC and are provided for illustration only and are fictitious. No real association or connection is intended or should be inferred.