Hi, I'm Axel!
✌️ I am
- MSc graduate of Computer Science from KTH, with a masters in Computer Security
- a software engineer focusing on security
- a big fan of Rust
Advent of Code
AdventOfCode is the world's largest programming competition, taking place every year during December.
- 2021, in Rust with competitive global leaderboard placings, with efficient and clean solutions.
- 2020, in Rust with high global leaderboard placings.
- 2019, fast solutions to all 25 problems in Rust.
- 2018, solutions to all 25 problems in type-annotated Python 3.10.
- 2017, solutions to all 25 problems in Haskell.
- 2016, solutions to all 25 problems in OCaml.
- 2015, solutions to all 25 problems in Clojure.
Some of my hobby projects
- AxOS, a work-in-progress operating system written in Rust
- wasm-sandbox-demo, an exploration into the security aspects of WebAssembly through tic-tac-toe
- mdtable-cli, a cli tool which makes creating markdown tables much easier
- easy_io, a Rust library which makes IO in competetive programming a breeze
- synacor_challenge, a solution to the Synacor challenge with a detailed write-up of the process
- Number-Recognition, a three-layer artificial neural network written from scratch in C++
- Sense, a React app Chrome-extension which displays useful information on your new-tab page
- simple-slack-verification, a npm package for Slack signed secret authentication
- lc3-rs, a Little Computer 3 virtual machine
- Strive, a Doodle-jump style mobile game made in Unity and C#