Arduino library for the TR-064 protocol, most commonly used by Fritz!Box. A Description of the protocol.
Has been developed on an ESP8266 and was tested with a Fritz!Box FON WLAN 7360.
For illustration on the example, please also visit my instructable.
If you need further guidance, provide your own example or find a bug, please open an issue here on Github or head over to the instructable and ask there.
##Known routers with TR-064 interface If you know more, please let me know!
- Almost all Fritz!Box routers. Tested devices:
- Fritz!Box FON WLAN 7360
- Fritz!Box 7490 (tested by Dirk Kaben)
- DECT200 (tested by Oliver-André Urban)
- Some ZyXEL routers [eg. ftp://ftp.zyxel.nl/VMG4325-B10A/user_guide/VMG4325-B10A_.pdf page 29 ]
Help is very welcome (especially for improving the library code). I'm not particularily good with C++. Also if you use the library to do something cool, please let me know - I'd love to add more examples to the Repo!
- Add yield()'s
- figure out the occasional crashes
- Test for different setups (i.e. other microcontroller and other routers)
- Get a new Nonce if a connection fails
- Make code more efficient
- Do some (better) error-handeling
- Return proper errors
- Re-initialize authorization to have a fresh Nonce
- Add some more commentary
- Create a sophisticated debug/verbose mode (and silence the non-debug mode!)
- Add a keywords.txt , as described here: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/LibraryTutorial
- Add yield()'s
- Add a few more nice examples (eg turning on/off (guest) wifi, connection speed, WPS, etc)
- Add nice GUI/Website to configure/manage the users/LEDs/MACs/known devices
- Known Bug: After a few hours the known devices "freeze", needs restart