This repository contains a Grafana dashboard which shows graphs of the metrics collected from an application server using Microprofile Fault Tolerance 1.1.
- If you want to import this dashboard, head over to the dashboard page on grafana.com
- If you want to report problems or suggestions, you can raise an issue on this repository
An application server which supports Microprofile Fault Tolerance 1.1. E.g.
An application which uses the MicroProfile Fault Tolerance annotations.
- Deploy your app on the app server.
- Configure prometheus to collect metrics from the app server.
- Import this dashboard from here
- At the top of the dashboard, there's a drop down which will be populated with the names of the annotated methods from your application.
- If nothing appears here, first make sure you've called the annotated method and that the selected time range covers the execution. Then refresh the dashboard.