Explore what Azure Machine Learning Package for Forecasting has to offer through these notebooks.
- Dominick_OJ_Sales_Forecasting: Demonstrates the overall notebook flow on sales of orange juices
- Data_Wrangling_Sample: examples of pandas functionality that is frequently used in AMLPF - MultiIndex, slicing, etc.
- Introduction_to_TimeSeriesDataFrames: how the core internal data structure works
- Plotting_Functions_in_AMLPF: visualizing and plotting time series with AMLPF
- AMLPF_models_sample_notebook: examples of time series forecasting models in AMLPF
- Constructing_Lags_and_Explaining_Origin_Times: explains how we approach the concept of "horizon"
- Forecast_Package_Transforms: examples of data transforms in AMLPF
- Time_Series_Cross_Validation: the concepts of cross-validation as applied to time series and the TSCV classes that AMLPF has
Full package reference docs: https://azuremlpackages.blob.core.windows.net/forecasting/release1901/documentation/index.html