Microsoft Cognitive Services Java Computer Vision Tutorial Project
This tutorial shows the features of the Microsoft Cognitive Services Computer Vision REST API by using Java.
- Download the project as a .zip file by clicking on the Clone or download button, then clicking on Download ZIP. There is no need to extract the contents of the .zip file because NetBeans will import the project from the .zip file.
- In NetBeans, import the project by using File > Import project > From ZIP. The Import Project(s) from ZIP dialog will appear.
- For Zip File, browse to locate the .zip file downloaded from github.com.
- For Folder, browse to locate the folder where you want to put the new NetBeans project.
- Click the Import button. The project will be imported into NetBeans.
The instructions for the tutorial can be found at Computer Vision API Java Tutorial.