Azure Kubernetes Service Issues (AKS)
This repo is primarily intended for tracking issues with the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). It is monitored by the AKS product team, but support is provided on a best-effort basis. For direct customer support, please take a look at the Azure Support options. Note that the following channels are also monitored and should be used as suggested:
- Feature requests: AKS Feedback Forum
- Questions: azure-kubernetes tag on Stack Overflow
- Issues with the OSS ACS-Engine project: ACS-Engine repo
- Updates about the service, including new features and new Azure regions: AKS feed in Azure Updates
- Azure Community On Kubernetes Slack: Sig-Azure Channel
In addition, this repo contains a list of preview features and related OSS projects that are not yet part of the GA service and thus not covered in the core AKS documentation on docs.microsoft.com.