Interactive Data Exploratory Analysis and Reporting (IDEAR) is a tool developed for data scientists to interactively explore, visualize, and analyze data sets prior to building modeling tasks.
- Developed by Team Data Science Process (TDSP) team at Microsoft.
- Version: 0.1
How to Run
The prerequisites are
- R (recommended version: 3.3.1)
- RStudio (recommended version: 0.99.903).
To start IDEAR,
- Click Source to run the script Run-IDEAR.R in RStudio.
- When prompted, select the YAML file which contains the dataset configurations.
For details, please read instructions.
The R libraries used in IDEAR include
Use of the software is subject to acceptance of the License Agreement