Create a SQL Server 2014 Stand alone with PowerShell DSC Extension
This template will create a SQL Server 2014 Always On Availability Group using the PowerShell DSC Extension it creates the following resources:
- A Virtual Network
- One Storage Account
- One VM configured as SQL Server 2014 stand alone
The images used to create this deployment are
- SQL Server - Latest SQL Server 2014 on Windows Server 2016 Image(with .Net 3.5)
The image configuration is defined in variables - details below - but the scripts that configure this deployment have only been tested with these versions and may not work on other images.
Deploying from Portal
- Login into Azurestack portal
- Click "New" -> "Custom" -> "Template deployment"
- Copy conent in azuredeploy.json, Click "Edit Tempalte" and paste content, then Click "Save"
- Fill the parameters
- Click "Create new" to create new Resource Group
- Click "Create"