Azure Serverless Library: Quickly Deploy Code
An open source set of common use cases for Azure Functions & LogicApps that are ready to deploy!
How-to Contribute to the Serverless Library
Create an ARM template. This ARM template generator quickly creates one for Azure Functions. LogicApps code is contained in the ARM templates, so build the LogicApp in the Azure portal & commit the generated template to your Git repo.
To add a new item to the library, fill out the information needed in Apps.js:
- title: Title of application
- description: Description of application
- template: ARM template which deploys the infrastructure & the application
- repository: URL of a publicly accessible git repository
- addtemplate: Add Template Url; for more details go here. This currently doesn't support .deployment files & needs a particular dirctory structure.
- type: Type of application (ex. logicapp, function)
If you find a Git repo with a Function or Logic App in it, you can use this to quickly deploy to Azure: AzureDeploy.Any.json
If you want to create an ARM template that deploys Functions or LogicApps: Build Your Own