Apps & Agents / Knowledge Mining
Microsoft AI Airlift: Intelligent Apps & Agents + Knowledge Mining
About this course
In this course, you will focus on hands-on activities that develop proficiency in AI-oriented services such as Azure Bot Services, Azure Search (including Cognitive Search), and Cognitive Services. Additionally, we will provide various design and architecture guidance/activities so you are not only able to build POC/solutions, but so you are also able to architect and design them.
Most challenges observed by customers in these realms are in stitching multiple services together. As such, where possible, we have tried to place key concepts in the context of broader examples.
In this 300-400 level training you will:
- Understand Microsoft Applied AI platform, including Cognitive Services, Bots, Azure Search, and Cognitive Search
- Create an E2E Intelligent Search solution, using computer vision, Bing Search, LUIS (Language Understanding) and a Bot interface
- Create an E2E Cognitive Search solution, using multiple Cognitive Services, Azure Functions and a Bot interface
All labs have an approximate duration of 1 hour and start with an introduction of theory and context.
- Setup, Opening
- Cognitive Services Overview
- Intelligent Search Solution Architecture
- Lab 1: Computer Vision
- Lab 2: Custom Vision I: Image Classification
- Lab 3: Custom Vision II: Object Detection
- Lab 4: Azure Search
- Lab 5: LUIS
- LearnAI Office Hours
- Bot Architectures
- Lab 6: Building Intelligent Bot
- Lab 7: Bing Search
- Cognitive Search Introduction
- Cognitive Search Solution Architecture
- Cognitive Search Environment Creation
- LearnAI Office Hours
- Lab 8: Azure Search
- Lab 9: Cognitive Search - Text Skills
- Lab 10: Cognitive Search - Image Skills
- Lab 11: Cognitive Search - Custom Skills
- Lab 12: Cogntive Search Bot
- Final Case / Hackathon
- Airlift Discussion, Q&A, and Feedback
The LearnAI team had intense participation in the creation of the following new Microsoft certifications and its required tests:
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solutions
- AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Cognitive Services Compliance
Click here to learn how Microsoft Cognitive Services handle your data.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.