Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Microsoft R for Data Science Workshop
Welcome to the Microsoft R for Data Science Workshop page. Here you can find resources for your training.
Past deliveries of the course have been tagged and saved in the releases pane.
- Munich, Germany - December 19th - 22nd
- Redmond, WA - November 28th - 29th
- Mountain View, CA - October 10th - October 12th
- Redmond, WA - Sept 20th - 22nd
- London, August 30th - September 2nd
- Boston, July 18th - July 21st
- Redmond, June 7th - June 10
The best way to participate in the class is to create a fork of the course materials and then work with your own fork.
As you find issues or errors, I would greatly appreciate if you could fix them in your repository and create a pull request. If you don't have the time to do so, simply giving me a note in the issue pane will be very helpful!
You can submit issues with course materials here.
If you rather not use git/github, you can download all the course materials in a zip archive here.
- Fill out the course survey.
- Use R everyday!
- As the course evolves, the repository will change. If you want to peruse past materials, look at the past releases.