Microsoft Azure Container Service Engine - Custom VNET
These examples show you how to build a customized Docker enabled cluster on Microsoft Azure where you can provide your own VNET.
- first deploy a custom vnet. An example of an arm template that does this is under directory vnetarmtemplate.
- next configure the example templates and deploy according to the examples:
- kubernetes.json - deploying and using Kubernetes
- dcos.json - deploying and using DC/OS
- swarm.json - deploying and using Swarm
- swarmmodevnet.json - deploying and using Swarm Mode