Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Change authentication mode to AAD, including support for private cloud
- Support for Batch Container Images + initial set of images for Maya2017 and 2018
- Updated VM SKU list to match what is available for Maya in BatchExplorer
- Revert template change which broke thumbnailing of outputs in arnold maya 2018 jobs
- Fix issue preventing auth where logging value was left at default
- Fix issue preventing job submission on first run if threads value was left at default
- Add "storage_suffix" field to config for support of non-public cloud endpoints
- Support custom-image pools created out of band, e.g. through the portal
- Add "additionalFlags" field for Arnold, allowing e.g. camera selection
- Target the latest release of the rendering images - Windows v1.2.1 and CentOS v1.1.2
Note - this breaks backwards compatibility for new jobs being submitted to old pools created with older versions of the plugin, pools will need to be recreated.
Support for Maya2018 - jobs submitted from Maya2017 will render with MayaIO2017 and jobs submitted from Maya2018 will render with MayaIO2018
- Dependency install now logs to Mayapy console window and to new log file
- Drop Preview tag for VRay now it is Generally Available (GA)
- Numerous additional details added to ReadMe.md, including install / reinstall / uninstall and Known Issue sections
- Changed image versions to static rather than floating, as vNext image breaks backwards compatibility
- Fixed dependency issues related to msrestazure version requirement increasing
- Restructured dependency installation for wider compatibility:
get_pip.py is now packaged with the plugin.
- Fixed unicode filename errors in thumbnail generation.
- Fixed detection of Bifrost caches as assets.
- Fixed linux pools - these were broken by job-prep task needing update to a newer version of dotnetcore
- Asset path redirection updates
Better renderer-specific control on both asset pre-render scripting and job settings
Fixed bug in thumbnail script where if the render fails and there's no outputs, no "thumbs" directory gets created which causes an output file upload error.
Better Vray file redirection by adding env variable search path list.
Added back use of the pre-render MEL as the errors in this seem to be resolved in the latest releases.
Better Arnold file redirection by stripping full path from aiImage node paths in pre-render MEL.
- Update pip install command to match new pypi.org format
- Bug fix release for missing dependency.
Plugin supports unicode characters in scene and file paths
- Note these characters may still lead to issues when submitted as job assets, due to the version of mayaIO2017 installed on the VM images only supporting the extended ascii character set
Fixes for Arnold volume assets and assets with no file path defined