Microsoft Azure Container Networking
This repository contains container networking plugins for Linux and Windows containers running on Azure:
- CNM (libnetwork) network and IPAM plugins for Docker Engine.
- CNI network and IPAM plugins for Kubernetes and DC/OS.
azure-vnet network plugins connect containers to your Azure VNET, to take advantage of Azure SDN capabilities. The
azure-vnet-ipam IPAM plugins provide address management functionality for container IP addresses allocated from Azure VNET address space.
Azure VNET plugins are currently available as a public preview.
The following environments are supported:
- Microsoft Azure: Available in all Azure regions.
- Microsoft Azure Stack: The hybrid cloud platform that enables you to deliver Azure services from your own datacenter.
Plugins are offered as part of Azure Container Service (ACS), as well as for individual Azure IaaS VMs. For ACS clusters created by acs-engine, the deployment and configuration of both plugins on both Linux and Windows nodes is automatic.
See Documentation for more information and examples.
This repository builds on Windows and Linux. Build plugins directly from the source code for the latest version.
$ git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-container-networking $ cd azure-container-networking $ make all-binaries
Then follow the instructions for the plugin in Documentation.
Contributions in the form of bug reports, feature requests and PRs are always welcome.
Please follow these steps before submitting a PR:
- Create an issue describing the bug or feature request.
- Clone the repository and create a topic branch.
- Make changes, adding new tests for new functionality.
- Submit a PR.