Microsoft Azure Container Networking
This repository contains container networking services and plugins for Linux and Windows containers running on Azure:
- Azure CNI network and IPAM plugins for Kubernetes and DC/OS.
- Azure CNM (libnetwork) network and IPAM plugins for Docker Engine.
- Azure NPM - Kubernetes Network Policy Manager (Supports only linux for now).
azure-vnet network plugins connect containers to your Azure VNET, to take advantage of Azure SDN capabilities. The
azure-vnet-ipam IPAM plugins provide address management functionality for container IP addresses allocated from Azure VNET address space.
The following environments are supported:
- Microsoft Azure: Available in all Azure regions.
Plugins are offered as part of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), as well as for individual Azure IaaS VMs. For Kubernetes clusters created by aks-engine, the deployment and configuration of both plugins on both Linux and Windows nodes is automatic and default.
See Documentation for more information and examples.
This repository builds on Windows and Linux. Build plugins directly from the source code for the latest version.
$ git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-container-networking $ cd azure-container-networking $ make all-binaries
Then follow the instructions for the plugin in Documentation.
Contributions in the form of bug reports, feature requests and PRs are always welcome.
Please follow these steps before submitting a PR:
- Create an issue describing the bug or feature request.
- Clone the repository and create a topic branch.
- Make changes, adding new tests for new functionality.
- Submit a PR.