Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release 0.0.44 #280
This checklist is used to make sure that common guidelines for a pull request are followed.
Description of the change
Add continuation token to LISTSTATUS api call
* Fix for test case failure by adding randomized file path * Fix for empty folder upload issue * Fix chunked downloader to make block size requests
* Json supported requests to fix msconcat issues with symbols in source files. * Changed api-version to 2018-05-01 for all.
* Add retry to check_tokenn and auth function * Added tests * Fix test environment variables * Upgrade requests minimum version because of CVE 2018-18074
* Added CountUpDownLatch to utilities * Basic Acl tests * Added tests for recursive acl functions * Added recursive acl functionality
* Possible fix for issue with infinite loop on read * Refactoring * Update pkg to pep 420 standards