Azure Functions Node.js 14 preview
While Node.js 14 support for Azure Functions is in preview, please keep the following in mind.
- When running locally, use Azure Functions Core Tools 3.0.2996 or higher.
- To create an app in Azure, use the Azure portal or VS Code. Other deployment options will be added shortly.
- Not all platform optimizations have been enabled for Node.js 14. You may experience slightly longer cold start.
- Until Node.js 14 LTS is fully rolled out, your app might run on a slightly older version (14.14).
- We are looking into supporting ECMAScript modules. #344