Remote Monitoring Solution with Azure IoT
There is a .NET version of this repo available here
Remote monitoring helps you get better visibility into your devices, assets, and sensors wherever they happen to be located. You can collect and analyze real-time device data using a remote monitoring solution that triggers automatic alerts and actions — from remote diagnostics to maintenance requests. You can also command and control your devices.
Azure IoT Hub is a key building block of the remote monitoring solution. IoT Hub is a fully managed service that enables reliable and secure bidirectional communications between millions of IoT devices and a solution back end.
Check out the Interactive Demo for a detailed overview of features and use cases.
See more documentation here.
Deploy a solution
There are two ways to deploy a solution:
- Deploy using the web interface using the instructions here.
- Deploy using the command line.
- Deploy locally using instructions here.
Create additional simulated devices
Connect a physical device!
By default, the solution once spun up uses simulated devices. You can start adding your own devices with the instructions here.
Customize the Web UI
You can find information about customizing the remote monitoring solution here.
Learn more about the Remote Monitoring architecture, including the use of microservices and Docker containers.
- Remote Monitoring Web UI
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Micro Services
- Application Gateway (SSL Proxy WebApp)
- API Gateway
How-to and Troubleshooting Resources
- If you have feedback, feature requests, or find a problem, you can create a new issue in the GitHub Issues
- We have a User Voice channel to receive suggestions for features and future supported scenarios.
Refer to our contribution guidelines. We love PRs!
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT License.