Microsoft Azure IoT service SDK for C
This folder contains the following
- The Azure IoT service SDK for C to easily and securely manage an instance of the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub service as well as send Cloud to Device messages through IOT Hub.
- Samples showing how to use the SDK
- Implements CRUD operations on Azure IoT Hub device registry
- Interact with a Device Twins from a back-end application
- Invoke a Cloud to Device direct Method
- Implements sending a Cloud to Device message
Using the service SDK for C
For using the service SDK for C, you will need to compile the library and the samples. Instructions on how to setup your development environemnt can be found here.
The repository contains a set of simple samples that will help you get started. You can find a list of these samples with instructions on how to run them here.