Azure Mobile Apps .NET Server SDK
This repo contains the .NET backend for Azure Mobile Apps. The Mobile Apps .NET backend is a peer to the Node.js backend, giving users a choice in backend platform.
Download Source Code
To get the source code and a sample backend via git just type:
git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-mobile-apps-net-server.git cd ./azure-mobile-apps-net-server/
Building and Running Tests
The solution must be built in Visual Studio 2013 or 2015.
- Open the
ServerSDK.slnsolution file in Visual Studio.
Bto build the solution.
Running the Tests
After you've built the SDK, open the Test Explorer in Visual Studio (Test->Windows->Test Explorer) or search "Test Explorer" in the Quick Launch bar (
Q) in VS 2015. In the window, press "Run all" or use the dropdown to run a subset of tests.
Running the Sample App
There is a sample web project in the 'sample' folder in the solution. It contains controllers which excercise several features of the SDK.
To run the sample project:
- Right click on the 'SampleApp' project and select 'Set as startup project'.
F5to run the project in the browser of your choice (or
F5to start without debugging).
- A welcome page should be displayed, indicating the service is running.
- You can now issue requests (such as GET or POST) to the backend from your browser.
- Tutorials and product overview are available at Microsoft Azure Mobile Services Developer Center.
- See the Mobile Apps .NET server SDK topic for details on how to work with this SDK.
- The wiki for this repo is where we document issues and other interesting behaviors of the Mobile Apps .NET server SDK.
- Our product team actively monitors the Mobile Services Developer Forum and Stackoverflow to assist you with any troubles.
Contribute Code or Provide Feedback
If you would like to become an active contributor to this project please follow the instructions provided in Microsoft Azure Projects Contribution Guidelines.
If you encounter any bugs with the library please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.