If you happen to have a bazillion blobs, you may have noticed that you have to wait quite a while until your blobs show up in the app. This release improves the Azure Storage Explorer's ability to deal with a lot of blobs dramatically.
- Feature: Blobs will now be fetched in paged lists (currently 200 at a time). Should we have more blobs available for download, we'll show a button at the bottom of the blob list, allowing the user to fetch another 200 blobs.
- Feature: While blobs are loading, we now display an animated loading indicator.
- Feature: Upgraded Azure Node SDK to version 0.6
- Bugfix: Welcome -> Explorer transition is now properly handled by the loading spinner.
- Bugfix: Minor bug fixes and performance improvements