Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Fix w3wp crash issue when debugging is enabled and debug requests are sent to iisnode.
- Fix w3wp crash when iisnode setting flushResponse is true.
- Fix node-inspector integration - both old and new debugger work now.
- Fix MSI to support installation on windows 10.
- Increase NODE_PENDING_PIPE_INSTANCES to 5000 so that we dont have to worry about the default 4 max concurrent requests over named pipes within node.exe. This will prevent most of the iisnode pipe busy errors for applications with high request rate.
Fix msi to support installation on Windows 10
Fixed Issue #24
New in v0.2.11
- Expand environment variables for settings in iisnode.yml
- Configurable debugger files location
- X-Forwarded-Proto header added when enableXFF setting is enabled.( see issue tjanczuk#265 )
- Fixed urlrewrite functional test case - web.config had invalid characters that prevented IIS from reading the config.
- Support for env variables in nodeProcessCommandLine value.
- Issue tjanczuk#296 - query string lost when default document is used.
- Close Directory handle if watched directory is deleted