Releases · Azure/iisnode
v0.2.24 (Do not use)
- Fix node-inspector integration - both old and new debugger work now.
- Fix MSI to support installation on windows 10.
- Increase NODE_PENDING_PIPE_INSTANCES to 5000 so that we dont have to worry about the default 4 max concurrent requests over named pipes within node.exe. This will prevent most of the iisnode pipe busy errors for applications with high request rate.
New in v0.2.11
- Expand environment variables for settings in iisnode.yml
- Configurable debugger files location
- X-Forwarded-Proto header added when enableXFF setting is enabled.( see issue tjanczuk#265 )
- Fixed urlrewrite functional test case - web.config had invalid characters that prevented IIS from reading the config.
- Support for env variables in nodeProcessCommandLine value.
- Issue tjanczuk#296 - query string lost when default document is used.
- Close Directory handle if watched directory is deleted