Awesome Azure IoT
A curated list of awesome Azure IoT projects and resources.
- Azure IoT Central - Azure IoT Central is Azure’s Application as a platform (aPaaS) solution for connecting and managing devices at scale, enabling customers to spend their time, energy, and budget using IoT data to create business value, rather than simply getting IoT data.
- Azure IoT Hub - Connect, monitor, and manage billions of IoT assets. Azure IoT Hub is a fully managed service that enables reliable and secure bidirectional communications between millions of IoT devices and a solution back end.
- Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service - Seamless, zero-touch registration of devices to IoT Hub with security that begins at the device and ends with our cloud.
- Azure Event Hubs - Cloud-scale telemetry ingestion from websites, apps, and any streams of data.
- Azure Stream Analytics - Real-time data stream processing from millions of IoT devices.
- Azure Time Series Insights - A fully managed analytics, storage, and visualization service that makes it simple to explore and analyze billions of IoT events simultaneously.
- Azure SDK for Embedded C - Designed to allow small embedded IoT devices to communicate with Azure services.
- Azure IoT Middleware for Azure RTOS - A platform specific library that acts as a binding layer between the Azure RTOS and the Azure SDK for Embedded C.
- Azure IoT Middleware for FreeRTOS - A platform specific library that acts as a binding layer between the FreeRTOS and the Azure SDK for Embedded C.
- Azure IoT device SDK for .NET - Repository for the .NET SDKs. Packages are also published on NuGet.
- Azure IoT device SDK for Java - Repository for the Java SDKs. Packages are also published on Maven.
- Azure IoT device SDK for Node.js - Repository for the Node SDKs. Packages are also published on NPM.
- Azure IoT device SDK for Python - Repository for the Python SDKs. Packages are also published on PIP.
IoT Device Development
- IoT Device Development - Explore the Azure IoT documentation for developing cloud-connected embedded devices and device applications
- Choosing an Device SDK - Device or service SDKs, embedded or higher order.
- Getting Started with Azure RTOS - Connect a range of popular devkits from our silicon vendor parts to Azure IoT in under 30 minutes.
- Azure Device Certification - Certify your devices for one or more of our certifications and publish them to the IoT device catalog
- Azure Certified Device catalog - Browse Certified for IoT devices tailored to your needs.
Platforms and Frameworks
- Azure IoT Edge - Azure IoT Edge moves cloud analytics and custom business logic to devices so that your organization can focus on business insights instead of data management.
- Azure Industrial IoT - Azure Industrial IoT Platform includes components and services to connect industrial equipment to Azure. It can be used to build applications that can monitor and manage factory operations.
Libraries and Tools
- Azure IoT CLI - Commands to connect, monitor, and control Azure IoT Hub service.
- Azure IoT Explorer - A graphical tool for interacting with and devices connected to your IoT hub
- Azure IoT Edge for Visual Studio Code - Develop, deploy, debug, and manage your IoT Edge solution.
- Azure IoT Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - Interact with Azure IoT Hub, IoT Device Management, IoT Hub Code Snippets.
- Azure IoT Web Client - A web-based client tool for Azure IoT Hub to send and monitor device-to-cloud messages.
- IoT Hub REST API - The REST APIs for IoT Hub offer programmatic access to the device and messaging services, as well as the resource provider, in IoT Hub.
- Azure IoT Learn - Tutorials and getting started material
- Microsoft Professional Program for Internet of Things (IoT) - Professional course for IoT offered by Microsoft
- Microsoft Learn - Tutorials and learning paths
- Azure IoT Reference Architecture - Reference architecture shows a recommended architecture for IoT applications on Azure using PaaS (platform-as-a-service) components.
- Azure Blog for Internet of Things - The official Microsoft Azure Blog for topics about Internet of Things.
- IoT Developer Blog - MSDN Blog about Tooling and Experience for IoT Developer.
- Channel 9 IoT Show - Series of videos for developers covering IoT at Microsoft