Releases · Azure/kafka-sink-azure-kusto
Fix reported CVEs
update io.netty version to fix reported CVE
Full Changelog: v4.0.4...v4.0.5
* Update to the latest version of SDK and address CVE's
Update SDK Libraries and fix bug on MSAL version mismatches
- Feature/update sdk jdk8 by @ag-ramachandran in #103
- Update dependencies from Kusto SDK.
- JDK8 compatible
- Fix OSS vulnerabilities / CVE's
- Upgrade to the latest Java SDK
- E2E Tests with test containers
- Update vulnernable libs to latest
Full Changelog: v4.0.0...v4.0.1
- Upgrade Kusto SDK to use JAVA-11 and up. The previous releases will only get security fixes.
- CVE's on previous release versions
kusto.validation.table.enable : Is now an opt-in. Validation of permissions will not be done for ingestor roles unless explicitly requested for.
Full Changelog: v3.0.9...v4.0.0
- Fix review comments reported in Checkmarx.
- Handle files with restricted permissions
Full Changelog: v3.0.8...v3.0.9
- Added Proxy support for KustoSinkTask
- Fix CVE errors in Jackson
- Filter and log empty records
- Upgrade Kusto Java SDK to 3.2.1
- fix failing unit test case (mitigate text4shell RCE vulnerability)