SONiC: Software for Open Networking in the Cloud
Command-line utilities for SONiC
How to run unit test
python2 -m py.test -v
All contributors must sign a contribution license agreement (CLA) before contributions can be accepted. This process is now automated via a GitHub bot when submitting new pull request. If the contributor has not yet signed a CLA, the bot will create a comment on the pull request containing a link to electronically sign the CLA.
We're following basic GitHub Flow. If you have no idea what we're talking about, check out GitHub's official guide. Note that merge is only performed by the repository maintainer.
Guide for performing commits:
- Isolate each commit to one component/bugfix/issue/feature
- Use a standard commit message format:
[component/folder touched]: Description intent of your changes [List of changes] Signed-off-by: Your Name email@example.com
swss-common: Stabilize the ConsumerTable * Fixing autoreconf * Fixing unit-tests by adding checkers and initialize the DB before start * Adding the ability to select from multiple channels * Health-Monitor - The idea of the patch is that if something went wrong with the notification channel, we will have the option to know about it (Query the LLEN table length). Signed-off-by: John Doe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each developer should fork this repository and add the team as a Contributor
- Push your changes to your private fork and do "pull-request" to this repository
- Use a pull request to do code review
- Use issues to keep track of what is going on