- SignatureProvider caching is turned ON by default.
- Added support for JWE decompression in JwtSecurityTokenHandler.
- Added support for RSA-PSS.
- Added support for reading and writing multiple signatures in XML envelopes.
- Saml(2)SecurityTokenHandlers can consume a token using an XmlReader.
- Improved support for converting JsonWebKey to SecurityKey for crypto operations.
- Support for ECDSA keys from JsonWebKeySet.
- Added GetClaim() and TryGetClaim() methods to JsonWebToken.
- Improved exception messages.
Build and Test
- Added performance and stress test framework.
- Published symbol packages to the NuGet.org symbol server, hence reducing size of main NuGet packages.
- Reduced the netstandard 2.0 dependency graph.
- Intermittent signature validation failures in multi-threaded environments when SignatureProvider caching is enabled.
Click here for a full list of issues that were fixed.