B-DNS addon for Firefox lets you surf Namecoin and Emercoin domains:
- .bit - such as http://nx.bit
- .lib - such as http://rutracker.lib, http://flibusta.lib
...as well as custom OpenNIC TLDs - .bbs, .chan and a bunch of others.
There you will also find a catalogue of existing domains in the supported blockchain name systems.
...And we're also giving out NMC/EMC domains for free.
Installing Debug Version
Debug (unsigned) extensions are only loaded for the current session. They will disappear when Firefox is restarted.
Disable existing BDNS extension, if installed, before installing its debug version!
- Open Add-ons Manager tab: click on the button with 3 horizontal lines, then click on Add-ons button.
- Open debug page: click on the icon with a cog, then click on Debug Add-ons item. (This and the previous step can be replaced by direct navigation to
- In the tab that has just opened, click on Load Temporary Add-on button.
- Select the extension's directory. The directory should contain all files from the Firefox GitHub repository (PNG images are optional).
- Once the open dialog is submitted, a new extension should appear in the list. Press Ctrl+Shift+J - this will open console window.
- In a regular Firefox tab, navigate to a resource in question (e.g.
nx.bit) - you will notice the console window is populated with lines. Select them and copy to clipboard. Then submit the log along with your GitHub issue.