This is a Drupal installation profile for B-Translator Server.
Installation is done inside a Docker container.
- Modify and customize the settings:
cp btr_server/install/settings.sh cfg.sh vim cfg.sh
- Build a Docker image:
btr_server/docker-build.sh cfg.sh --git_branch=master less -r nohup-btr_server-master.out
This will create a docker image, named
btr_server:masterwith a minimal ubuntu system and everything that is needed for the normal work of the system.
- Create a Docker container like this:
docker images docker run -d --name=btr_server --hostname=example.org \ -p 80:80 -p 443:443 btr_server:master
Then you can stop and start the container with
docker stop btr_serverand
docker start btr_server.
If it is installed on a local machine (for testing or development),
add the domain name
This way it can be accessed by typing
on the browser location (not
What is B-Translator
The codename B-Translator can be decoded like Bee Translator, since it aims at collecting very small translation contributions from a wide crowd of people and to dilute them into something useful.
It can also be decoded like Be Translator, as an invitation to anybody to give his small contribution for translating programs or making their translations better.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/b_translator
- Discussion group/forum
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&hl=en#!forum/btranslator
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109327047119841706609
- Chat/IRC: #btranslator on irc.freenode.net
Sites using B-Translator:
- https://l10n.org.al - Albanian translations.
To install and setup your site you would need some basic skills on Ubuntu server administration and Drupal administration.