jQuery Reel 1.1.4
Reel is a jQuery plugin which takes an image tag and makes it a live "projection" of pre-built animation frames sequence. Its aim is to provide a 360° view of something or someplace. Great alternative to widely used Flash and Java techniques.
- Intuitive operation. Supports mouse wheel and touch (iPads and such).
- NEW Animated rotation and inertial motion.
- NEW Modes covering beyond usual 360° span.
- NEW Very iPhoneOS-friendly. Excellent on iPad!
- Plays fair with your existing CSS.
- Browser and operating system agnostic. It's your choice.
- No browser extensions needed. No Flash, nothing. It's just an image...
- NEW Even more transparent, eventful & well-tested tiny code base.
- Emerging tools for Drupal, Dreamweaver, Poser or Python by the community!
View a demonstration on plugin home page.
The syntax is pretty straightforward. The plugin exposes just one method:
and one set of default values for all the options:
For list of options head to plugin on-line reference page.
- jQuery 1.4.2 or higher
- Optionaly you can also include these handy jQuery plugins (recommended)
Download version 1.1.4
Reel's cloud CDN (1.1.4)Use
- Bundled with plugins & minified (~ 5,9 kB; gzipped)
- or just minified (~ 5,2 kB; gzipped)
- or open source for development (~ 9,9 kB; gzipped)