Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added some generic executables for all supported systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Introduced the debug switch in the launch.json file to debug the local executable
- The client packaging mechanism no longer generates the exe, it now deploys the generic executables and creates a launch.json file which contains all parameters to use during the execution
- Re-compiled the WebstartLauncher.jar classes using java 8 in order to avoid the java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError error.
- Removed the Launch4j files
- Removed the restriction to create Windows executables from linux clients