Contributing to Starkiller
We love your input! We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible, whether it's:
- Reporting a bug
- Discussing the current state of the code
- Submitting a fix
- Proposing new features
Creating Github Issues
Please first review the existing Starkiller issues to see if the error was resolved with a fix in the development branch or if we chose not to fix the error for some reason.
The more information you provide in a Github issue the easier it will be for us to track down and fix the problem:
- Please provide the version of Empire you are using.
- Please provide the OS, and Starkiller version that you are using.
- Please describe the expected behavior and the encountered error.
- The more detail the better!
- Include any actions taken just prior to the error.
- Please post a screenshot of the error, a link to a Pastebin dump of the error, or embedded text of the error.
- Any additional information.
Making a Pull Request
- Create an issue describing the motivation for your changes * Pull Requests without associated Issues may still be accepted, if the motivation is obvious. However, this will help speed up code review if there's any uncertainty.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from dev.
- Make sure your code lints.
- Issue that pull request!
Git Branches / Release Process
All features and bug fixes will go to the dev branch. When a release is ready we will:
- Update the version number in the package.json
- Merge to master
- Create a GitHub release off master with the changes documented in the release
Use a Consistent Coding Style
We use Airbnb's and Vue's recommended ESLint configs. To make your life easier, consider installing an ESLint plugin in your editor of choice. You can also run