- The Snapshot viewer no longer requires the ASP server to be running to view snapshot data
- THe Medal Data Editor will now highlight incorrect award conditions in red, and will warn the user
before saving medal data if there are condition errors.
- When launching the BF2 server with stats enabled, a Web request will be made first to verify
that the ASP server address supplied is a valid, and reachable ASP server. A warning will be
displayed to the user if the server cant be reached, or an incorrect response was supplied.
- When launching the BF2 client with redirects enabled, a Web request will be made to verify
that the Stats Server Address in the hosts file points to a valid ASP stats server, and
will warn the user otherwise. User has the option to ignore warning.
- Fixed an error that would occur when accessing the BF2s Clone pages related to a response
already sent error.
- Tons of various code clean-ups, optimizations, and small bug fixes