Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Citations to be sprinkled in the BFO 2 ontology, as documentation
Just the beginning of the list, started by Alan. Where the citations differ from the current ontology should be pointed out.
- Pierre Grenon: "Spatio-temporality in Basic Formal Ontology: SNAP and SPAN, Upper-Level Ontology, and Framework for Formalization"
- Pierre Grenon: "BFO in a Nutshell: A Bi-categorial Axiomatization of BFO and Comparison with DOLCE"
- Pierre Grenon: "Nuts in BFO's Nutshell: Revisions to the Bi-categorial Axiomatization of BFO"
- Barry Smith: "Beyond Concepts: Ontology as Reality Representation"
- Pierre Grenon and Barry Smith: "SNAP and SPAN: Towards Geospatial Dynamics"
- Pierre Grenon, Barry Smith and Louis Goldberg: "Biodynamic Ontology: Applying BFO in the Biomedical Domain"
- Barry Smith and Pierre Grenon: "The Cornucopia of Formal Ontological Relations"
- Maureen Donnelly: "On parts and holes: the spatial structure of the human body"
- Thomas Bittner: Axioms for Parthood and Containment Relations in Bio-Ontologies
- S Schulz and A Kumar and T Bittner: Biomedical ontologies: What part-of is and isn’t