Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Alan's opinion only:
- Add relations essential to working with BFO
- inheres_in, bearer_of
- part_of, has_part
- realizes, realized_by
- relations to spatial, temporal, and spatio-temporal regions.
- dependecy super-property
- Distinguish type level versus instance level relations
- Based on OWL 2/CL
- Determinable and determinate qualities
- Temporal derivative
- Extended and instantaneous determinate quality instances
- Physical fields, that depend but don't necessarily inhere in anything
- Body of energy (dual with mass)
- Candidates for dropping
- Subclasses of spatial region
- Proper parthood
- Process (rename ProcessualEntity->Process)
- Candidates for reorganization
- Disposition super function, role. Disposition syn: Capability?
- Object aggregate, fiat object part as defined classes defined with new relations.
- Consider reorganizing dependent/independent split because "dependent" currently doesn't cover all cases of dependence.
- Rewrite documentation to be usable, correct errors
- Clarify sites as immaterial continuants. Explain parts, region relations
- Include more citations to papers that discuss various elements of the theory behind certain entities.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.