EItweaks is a mod for Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul.
- When a player character is running, stamina is depleted by points rather than percentage, which allows to run longer as stamina grows.
- Human (PC and NPC) run speed slightly increased.
- Human (PC and NPC) walk speed considerably increased.
- Zak no longer has a level of backstab perk.
- Reduced over-the-top armor values for golems and other "unkillable" monsters from 150 to 44.
- 1C/Nival intro movies are disabled.
- New game starting movie is disabled.
- Help screens are disabled by default.
- New game "My head hurts" cutscene is shortened.
- Dragons drop hide in addition to bones.
- Stronger Green Dragon Horn.
- Disabled for undead and golems
- Halved for dragons and ogres
- Green/blue trolls are untouched, but black ones match them
- Reduced dramatically for all other monsters and characters
- Hard leather provide extra protection against piercing and bludgeoning, matching monster protection
- Hide provides extra protection against piercing
- Fur provides extra protection against bludgeoning
- Lava elementals get extra protection from fire, Snow elementals get vulnerability to it
- Lightning vulnerability for NPCs using metal armor and golems
- Gipath bats description correctly states fire damage
- Stony harpies have extra protection from lightning instead of fire
- Grey harpies have extra protection from acid instead of fire
- Dragons and items from dragon hide have extra protection from the corresponding elements
- Dragons description correctly states their damage type
- Download and install EI starter.
- Download updated addon.dll and drop it into starter's directory, replacing old addon.dll.
- Dowload latest EItweaks release), unzip it.
eitweaksin into "Mods" subdir of starter's installation directory.
game.exeinto main game directory (this is only required for "run longer" component).
- Launch starter, select EItweaks in dropdown.