Party Orders addon for Fallout 2
- Download the latest release, unzip into Fallout 2 directory.
ddraw.dllis not necessary.
Hotkeys are configured in
mods/party_orders.ini. Default keys:
- F: Heal
- G: Loot
- H: Holster weapon
- R: Regroup
- X: Scatter
- T: (Dude) Pick up items or auto-loot bodies
- 0: Switch behavior of T key between pick up items and loot bodies
- Ctrl-B: Switch ammo type (AP/JHP)
- D: Allow/forbid party members to use burst attacks. Forbidden by default.
- When allowed, it doesn't mean that they will always use burst, only that they may.
- However, if equipped with a weapon which has only burst mode, such as a minigun, this order will be ignored by this particular party member.