Fallout 2 Restoration Project, updated
This is an update for killap's Restoration Project for Fallout 2. This is not an independent mod, it should be installed on top of RP 2.3.3.
- Start with a clean humongous installation of the game.
- Download and install RP 2.3.3 normally.
- Download the latest RPU release.
- Extract the archive into the main game directory, overwriting files when asked. That's it.
- RPU does not require starting a new game. However, if you continue with a save from an older version, you won't see some of the fixes in the areas that you've already visited.
- If you made any changes to
ddraw.ini, these changes will be lost when you overwrite that file. If you want to preserve them, make sure to make a backup copy and then transfer the settings manually to the new
If you've found an issue: