This is an updated version of killap's Restoration Project for Fallout 2.
- RPU must be installed on vanilla game.
- RPU requires starting a new game after installation.
(One exception is updating from RP or a previous RPU version).
rpu_v*.exefrom the latest release page.
- Launch, point the installer to the game directory, choose language and options.
- After installation, see
mods/rpu.inifor various settings that can be configured.
- AP ammo fix is not enabled by default. See
ddraw.inifor options, or consider FO2tweaks implementation.
- Check out recommended mods to add on top.
Linux / MacOS
Follow the instruction. AP ammo note from above also applies.
RPU includes the following mods:
- Unofficial Patch
- High quality music
- Hero Appearance
- NPC armor
- Party Orders
- Cassidy talking head
- Enhanced worldmap
- Additional rifle and wakizashi animations
- Improved Mysterious Stranger
- High resolution patch.
For additional QoL options, check out:
Bug reports, feature requests
- Go to github issues or forums.
- Open an issue/topic, describe the bug. Report each bug separately.
- Attach a savegame and a screenshot.