Welcome to the LAMP Platform.
The LAMP platform is composed of several different components. Take a look below to figure out where you'll want to go next.
You are here.
- Learn about the event streams available in LAMP. (What are event streams?)
- Learn how your researcher, study, or participant data is secured.
- Learn about the real-time scripting automations framework.
- Learn how to access your data in different programming environments.
- Learn how the platform orchestrates data collection, harmonization, processing, and automation.
The server code and tooling for the LAMP platform are available here, along with compilation and deployment instructions for Amazon AWS. If you're trying to set up your own instance of the LAMP platform or want to learn more about its underpinnings, this is where you'll want to go.
The web dashboard (also known as the visualization portal) for the LAMP platform is available here, along with bundling and testing instructions for most available web browsers. If you've already set up your own instance of the LAMP platform and want to customize the dashboard's behavior more, this is where you'll want to go.
The mobile app for both Android and iOS (as well as the wearOS and Watch wearable platforms) is available here, along with compilation and submission instructions for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. If you've already set up your own instance of the LAMP platform and want to modify core behaviors (that is, functionalities that can't be satisfied using the available
Sensor APIs) of the mobile app that will be used by participants or patients, this where you'll want to go.
I need more help.
If you're not sure about something or need help finding your way around the LAMP platform, please reach out to us at
email@example.com and we'll guide you further.