BITE Personalmanager phonebook exporter
This tool is only usable in combination with the BITE Personalmanagement Software.
A Personalmanager demo can be found here.
Installing the exporter
Clone the repository into a webserver managed directory.
Make sure the <root>/Cache directory is writeable by webserver, otherwise Cache won't work.
git clone https://github.com/BITE-GmbH/pm-phonebook.git
- Create a set of api credentials (inside BITE Personalmanager)
- Alter config.php with your credentials
- Modify url if required (demo url is predefined)
- Change type, possibilities are 'overview' and 'division'
Using the exporter
Either access the following url <your-domain>/phonebook/<adapter>/ with your browser or configure your VoIP-phone to fetch the phonebook.
The following adapters are currently supported:
VoIP-phones by Snom AG example
1. Login into the webinterface of your phone 2. Navigate to Setup Advanced 3. Use update-policy 'Never update, load settings only' 4. Change Setting URL to your webserver e.g. http://<your-domain>/phonebook/snom/directory.xml 5. Modify the Settings refresh timer to your needs 6. Apply changes
VoIP-phones by Grandstream Networks Inc. example
1. Login into the webinterface of your phone 2. Navigate to Advanced Settings 3. Enable Phonebook download via HTTP 4. Change Phonebook XML Server Path to your webserver e.g. http://<your-domain>/phonebook/grandstream/phonebook.xml 5. Modify the Phonebook Download Interval to your needs 6. Apply changes
Where do I find the API Key and API Password?
Located in Settings -> My Profile -> Api Keys