Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The records of a given controller can be exported as a CSV. In addition, any active search query applied to a controller will affect this CSV, limiting the result set. You can control how a model is exported to CSV by defining a
forExport method on your model.
Preview a previous version of a model
From the Changes view, you can click the bookmark icon to open a new window, showing the public view of that model (using it's
getUriAttribute() value) at that place in time.
- Changes don't require an authed user to log. So, for instance, if changes are made by a Laravel Command, rows will be written to the changes table.
- Added support for MS SQL Server
- Various bug fixes
- Updates example app to L5.5
- Adds L5.5 package auto-discovery fields to JSON
- Uses newer, L5.5-friendly version of Upchuck
- Uses L5.4 console command syntax
- Explicitly set the
admin_mutatorsproperty to models to allow their mutators and acccessors to be used within Decoy, #79
Decoy::hasEl()method to check whether an Element key is defined, #64
Decoy::els()method to retrieve multiple Elements at a time.
- Adding another default image size:
- Adds helper
scopeForSitemapmethods for use with https://github.com/BKWLD/sitemap-from-routes
- Date localization fix: #71
- Image field localization fixes: #79
- L5.4 pviot sorting fix: #74
- Commands title fix: #78
- Updating to latest minor versio of Redactor 1.x and fixing bold and italic buttons
image-type Elements not working when using the expanded Element syntax (like where there is a
- Fix visibility tooltip value when a listing loads and a model isn't currently public
- Move the overflow hidden on the sidebar listings so it doesn't affect the autocomplete menu of many to many relationships.
- Added support for soft deleted models in the controller listing
- Betters support for postgres (@noxify, #48)
- Minor increase in test coverage
- Exposing the jQuery, Lodash, and Backbone used by Decoy on it's JS package for use when adding custom JS to a project
- Dates routed through localization (@SomosAMambo, #69)
- Deprecating using
Former::image()with no arguments
- Bux fixes (such as #68)