Introduction to modeling and simulation of human movement
Time and place
- Wednesdays, 17-19h; Fridays, 17-19h, lab A2 L003, campus São Bernardo do Campo
- Control of human movement, modeling and simulation
- Course Information
- OpenSim software, Mendeley, Github, Python, Anaconda
Tasks (for Lecture 3):
- Install OpenSim and do the first three tutorials (Help menu).
Tasks (for Lecture 4):
- Write a Jupyter notebook to compute and plot the acceleration of the particle with displacement data contained in the file pezzack.txt. Additionally, compare the computed acceleration with the true acceleration (contained in the same data).
- Shen, H. (2014). Interactive notebooks: Sharing the code. Nature, 5–6. Retrieved from http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/25373681
- Perkel, J. M. (2015). Programming: Pick up Python. Nature, 518(7537), 125–126. https://doi.org/10.1038/518125a
- OpenSim tutorials
Readings (for Lecture 5):
- Bear, M., Connors, B., & Paradiso, M. (2017). Neuroscience: Exploring the brain (4th ed.). (pages 454-468).