High-level build project for all SciKnowMine Triage submodules
We list ten submodules in this high-level repo. This is probably overkill since there's some repetition from the lapdftext project. We list these here.
- triageServer generates the web archive (*.war) file that runs on a web application container (such as Jetty, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc).
- skmTriage contains the server-side logic for all administrative commands to generate, populate and edit the underlying database
- triageClientApp generates the *.swf file for the Flex web-application
- triageClientComponents generates the *.swc library containing all the logic of the triageModule Flex component.
- skmCore provides a basic layer on top of the digitalLibrary for other text mining applications using UIMA.
- digitalLibraryDao provides a data access to the system for base citaiton and document functions.
- lapdftext is the core library for manipulating PDF documents.
- lapdftextVpdmf links the lapdftext library to the VPDMf framework via the FTD model.
- bmkeg-as-parent manages maven meta-data for AS projects.
- bmkeg-parent manages maven meta-data for Java projects.
The system is built on four linked VPDMf models
- people - simply structures to manage names of people.
- ftd - full text documents (mainly PDFs at this stage).
- digitalLibrary - citation information, mainly linked to and pulled from PubMed.
- triage - information pertaining to the triage process as we define it here.