Java Sample App
A sample app demonstrating OAuth 2.0 and other features using Core API.
- Clone the CoreAPIJavaSample project on your local environment.
- Go to Config.ini and insert the client_secret, client_id and redirect_uri of your app. Please note the redirect_uri should point to the index.jsp file of the project.
The responses during the OAuth process, including access_token, referesh_token, etc., are stored in the AuthResponse.ini file. As a best practice, you should protect this information by storing it in a database and use secure methods to access it.
As an example, if you are running Java on your localhost with port 8080, the redirect_uri will look like http://localhost:8080/CoreApiJavaSample/. Note: The redirect_uri of your app should exactly match with the redirect_uri in your config file.
|Registered Redirect URI||Redirect URI Parameter Passed To Authorize||Valid|
- Run the project.
To successfully run this app, you need the following:
- A Core developer account
- An app on Developer Portal and the associated client_id, client_secret and redirect_uri
- Core company
- A Java platform or JDK, and a Java environment comprising of Tomcat.
What is supported?
- Activity - Retrieve, Create, Update and Delete
We allow the following simple filters on different endpoints:
- fields - To specify only those model properties which you want in the response body
- where - To specify only those records that match the query expression
- orderBy - To specify by which field you want to order the item list
- page - To specify the page number and number of records on each page
Core API allows operators to manipulate individual data items and return a result set. To know more go to Core Operators
Framework and Version
JSP and Servlets