Metabolomics Data Portal R shiny application for the visualization and analysis of untargeted metabolomics datasets.
- Datasets included from published papers including clinical subjects with metabolic diseases.
- Pathway visualization software and statistical interpretation metrics.
- New topology-based enrichment analysis methods.
- Machine learning models common for data analysis of large p, small n datasets.
- Batch effects between data collected in 2012 vs. 2015 vs. 2018? Compare reference population means/sd over time, and between Heparin and EDTA.
- Private data upload portal to use above tools on private datasets.