Bitcoin Premium Official Development Repository
Blockchain Name: Bitcoin Premium
50% Proof of Stake
Total Supply: 1 Trillion (1,000,000,000,000 BPC)
Available Supply: 5 Billion (25,000,000,000 BPC)
2 Mins Block Time
Tx confirmation: 3 blocks
Block Maturity: 7 blocks
Block size: Scalable to 4 MB
Conf file: autogenerated
RPC Port: 26684
Network Port: 26685
- PoW Algorithm: SHA 256 (0 Block Reward)
- PoW Block Reward: 0 BPC (for smooth distribution of currency and flow of blockchain)
- Pow Ends: 20000 Block
- PoS interest 50% Annually
- Min Stake Age: 8 hours
- Max Stake Age: 3 days
My Bitcoin Classic Official Nodes and Resources
- Developers work in their own forks, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.
- If it is a simple/trivial/non-controversial change, then one of the development team members simply pulls it.
- If it is a more complicated or potentially controversial change, then the change may be discussed in the pull request, or the requester may be asked to start a discussion for a broader community discussion.
- The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if they don't match the project's coding conventions or are controversial.
- From time to time a pull request will become outdated. If this occurs, and the pull is no longer automatically mergeable; a comment on the pull will be used to issue a warning of closure. Pull requests closed in this manner will have their corresponding issue labeled 'stagnant'.