Deployment Framework for BizTalk
The Deployment Framework for BizTalk is the single most powerful and customizable, yet easy-to-use toolkit for deploying and configuring your BizTalk solutions.
- Download the current release from the Visual Studio Marketplace
- Download older releases from GitHub
- Download the Visual Studio extension from Visual Studio's Tools and Extensions or the Visual Studio Marketplace
- Deploy a complex solution containing orchestrations, schemas, maps, rules, custom components, pipeline components, pipelines -- even ESB itineraries -- in minutes, with no human intervention
- Eliminate ALL manual steps in your BizTalk deployments
- Consolidate all of your environment-specific configuration and runtime settings into one, easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet
- Maintain a SINGLE binding file that works for all deployment environments
- Make automated deployment a native part of the BizTalk dev cycle, then use the same script to deploy to your servers
- Use your build server to produce ready-to-deploy MSI installers
Copyright (c) 2008-Present Thomas F. Abraham. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Scott Colestock. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the MIT License.