Bitcore Node BitCore
A BitCore full node for building applications and services with Node.js. A node is extensible and can be configured to run additional services. At the minimum a node has an interface to
Bitcoin Core with additional indexing for more advanced address queries. Additional services can be enabled to make a node more useful such as exposing new APIs, running a block explorer and wallet service.
git clone https://github.com/BTXinsight/bitcore-node-btx.git cd bitcore-node-btx npm install bitcore-node start
- GNU/Linux x86_32/x86_64, or OSX 64bit (for bitcored distributed binaries)
- Node.js v0.10, v0.12 or v4
- ZeroMQ (libzmq3-dev for Ubuntu/Debian or zeromq on OSX)
- ~30GB of disk storage
- ~2GB of RAM
Bitcore includes a Command Line Interface (CLI) for managing, configuring and interfacing with your Bitcore Node.
bitcore-node create -d <bitcoin-data-dir> mynode cd mynode bitcore-node install <service> bitcore-node install https://github.com/yourname/helloworld
This will create a directory with configuration files for your node and install the necessary dependencies. For more information about (and developing) services, please see the Service Documentation.
There are several add-on services available to extend the functionality of Bitcore:
- Upgrade Notes
- Development Environment - Guide for setting up a development environment
- Node - Details on the node constructor
- Bus - Overview of the event bus constructor
- Release Process - Information about verifying a release and the release process.
Code released under the MIT license.
Copyright 2013-2015 BitPay, Inc.
- bitcoin: Copyright (c) 2009-2015 Bitcoin Core Developers (MIT License)