- Fixed Player::incompleteUnitCount returning negative values.
- Fixed a major bug preventing Mutalisks from being morphed if a Spire was morphing into a Greater Spire.
- Fixed a client bug that caused the initial unit set to include invalid units.
- Added some new convenience functions.
This release is backwards compatible with previous 4.1.x releases. See the changes for more details.
NOTE: DISCONTINUED VERSION
This is a courtesy release containing back-ported bug fixes. This release is in all ways compatible with 3.7.4 modules. Therefore, it is recommended that tournaments use the
BWAPI.dll from 3.7.5.
Since some older bots are still using 3.7.4, this release will address several major bugs that have been fixed in newer versions of BWAPI. Despite the release, support for BWAPI 3 is discontinued.
There are several important changes. The majority of the changes fix the following:
- Buffer overflows
- Screen positioning for the bottom of the map (often seen in tournament streams)
- Several issues with client modules
- Adds some configuration option improvements.
- Significantly improved documentation, including intellisense compatibility.
- Fixes several major issues with BWAPI 4.1.0 Beta.
This release is backwards compatible with the previous release. See the changes for more details.
This is a release of BWAPI 4.1.0 which was automatically generated by the new BWAPI build pipeline.
4.1.0 contains several changes, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Its primary changes consist of
- Updating to Visual Studio 2013.
- Changing the underlying container of sets to unordered_set.
- Several bug fixes
- Improved documentation
Note: This was re-released because of the regression addressed in 5af2392.